Click2Convert is growing and we're looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a digital agency, preferably with both web and marketing clients, and be passionate about delivering great results.
- Acting as the day-to-day contact for our clients, overseeing implementation of digital marketing campaigns and development retainers, in line with client objectives
- Maintaining account status / client WIP documents
- Ensuring internal teams have what they need from the client in order to execute projects and digital marketing campaigns, including following up on meeting actions
- Building relationships with clients, establishing trust and transparent communication
- Creating quality campaign briefs for internal teams to action
- Working with internal teams to prioritise client work and ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Supporting the Client Services Director with new client onboarding
- Project managing development projects including creation and maintenance of project plan, scheduling regular client catch ups, and delivery of all project deliverables
- Participating in monthly and quarterly client meetings, preparing performance and strategy decks
- Creating monthly reporting commentary for clients and reviewing marketing reports before sending to client
- Managing client calls and meetings including creation of agendas and contact reports
- Maintaining housekeeping document which outlines all key information for each client
- Supporting the Client Services Director to develop client accounts, demonstrating commercial awareness, promoting services, and identifying growth opportunities
- Previous account management experience (3+ years)
- Experience in hospitality marketing is preferred but not essential
Enjoy company benefits.
To maintain a great work/life balance, we've invested in a hybrid working policy where you'll spend one day in the office working collaboratively on our accounts, and four working from home.
As well as all the Scottish bank holidays, you can look forward to 20 days of annual leave, and for every year you work here, we'll give you an extra day!
At Click, we care about our team's wellbeing so we offer private healthcare with AXA Health to ensure you have the right support for your healthcare needs.
Exclusive discounts & freebies.
Enjoy money-off vouchers for ASOS, Just Eat, Amazon and more with your very own Perkbox account where we will deposit points every month for you to spend however you'd like.
We're passionate about safeguarding the environment. That's why we've partnered with Ecologi, planting one tree for each team member per month - as well as ten trees for each new client.
Get the weekend started early and enjoy an early finish at 5pm on Fridays with optional Fridays in the office to allow you to clock off and enjoy Friday drinks with the team.
Sound like the perfect role for you?
Get in touch with Jennifer@click2convert.com and submit your CV.