Click2Convert is growing and we're looking for an experienced Office & HR Manager to join our team.
This is a hugely exciting time to join a growing agency and we’re looking for someone interested in a long term move!
- Liaison with the HR company/supplier to coordinate best practices for HR processes and procedures including contracts etc.
- Booking in personnel reviews, appraisals, holiday & absence forms and the like.
- Onboard the very best talent to align with the ambitious growth plans. This will involve writing up job descriptions and coordination of interviews, offers, new starts, welcome packs etc.
- Overseeing and booking in training schedules.
- Booking in team meetings, taking and actioning minutes of meeting
- Oversee supplier onboarding and management
- All associated admin
- Organising team socials
- Minimum 3 years HR/Admin experience with proven organisational skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, Excel and good software knowledge
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a creative/digital agency environment.
- A confident approach to setting up processes and procedures.
- Organised & efficient
Enjoy company benefits.
To maintain a great work/life balance, we've invested in a hybrid working policy where you'll spend one day in the office working collaboratively on our accounts, and four working from home.
As well as all the Scottish bank holidays, you can look forward to 20 days of annual leave, and for every year you work here, we'll give you an extra day!
At Click, we care about our team's wellbeing so we offer private healthcare with AXA Health to ensure you have the right support for your healthcare needs.
Exclusive discounts & freebies.
Enjoy money-off vouchers for ASOS, Just Eat, Amazon and more with your very own Perkbox account where we will deposit points every month for you to spend however you'd like.
We're passionate about safeguarding the environment. That's why we've partnered with Ecologi, planting one tree for each team member per month - as well as ten trees for each new client.
Get the weekend started early and enjoy an early finish at 5pm on Fridays with optional Fridays in the office to allow you to clock off and enjoy Friday drinks with the team.
Sound like the perfect role for you?
Get in touch with Jennifer@click2convert.com and submit your CV.