Click2Convert is growing and we're looking for a talented Paid Media Manager to join our team.
We operate across a variety of paid channels such as Google Ads, Microsoft (Bing), Meta (Facebook & Instagram), TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Assist in the development and delivery of effective paid media strategies for both e-Commerce and lead generation focused clients.
- Build and launch campaigns across a variety of paid channels, undertaking keyword research, audience analysis and drafting relevant and engaging ad copy.
- Support in the management of budgets across all paid channels, adjusting the allocation of spend according to client priorities while ensuring accounts remain within budget.
- Regularly audit paid channel accounts and undertake competitor analyses to identify new opportunities to drive performance further.
- Produce monthly reports for key client accounts, using your knowledge of paid media to provide context to the demonstrated performance.
- Engage with clients directly to discuss performance and opportunities to further grow their accounts to meet the business objectives.
- Support in the training and development of junior team members.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with paid media channels, ideally with a strong background in paid search.
- You can work independently and can be proactive in thinking ahead.
- You are a strong team player and can collaborate on projects.
- You have excellent time management skills and can prioritise your workload.
- You have great communication skills, keeping team members up to date as well as building good rapport with clients.
- You have a data-driven mindset, drawing actionable insights from large datasets across platforms and Google Analytics 4.
- You have a strong work ethic and attitude, taking pride in delivering a high standard of work.
- You can carry out duties as required by your manager to support the day-to-day running of the business.
Nice to Haves
- Certifications in Google, Microsoft and Meta ads.
- Experience in TikTok and LinkedIn ads.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics 4 and Looker Studio.
- Experience in Google Tag Manager and conversion tracking.
- Experience with Google Merchant Centre and eCommerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce.
Competitive salary between £25k - £35k (depending on experience).
Enjoy company benefits.
To maintain a great work/life balance, we've invested in a hybrid working policy where you'll spend one day in the office working collaboratively on our accounts, and four working from home.
As well as all the Scottish bank holidays, you can look forward to 20 days of annual leave, and for every year you work here, we'll give you an extra day!
At Click, we care about our team's wellbeing so we offer private healthcare with AXA Health to ensure you have the right support for your healthcare needs.
Exclusive discounts & freebies.
Enjoy money-off vouchers for ASOS, Just Eat, Amazon and more with your very own Perkbox account where we will deposit points every month for you to spend however you'd like.
We're passionate about safeguarding the environment. That's why we've partnered with Ecologi, planting one tree for each team member per month - as well as ten trees for each new client.
Get the weekend started early and enjoy an early finish at 5pm on Fridays with optional Fridays in the office to allow you to clock off and enjoy Friday drinks with the team.
Sound like the perfect role for you?
Get in touch with email@example.com and submit your CV.