Cameron Lodges is a luxury lodge resort within the grounds of Cameron House Hotel and the Carrick Estate in Loch Lomond, Scotland (previously De Vere Luxury Lodges & QLodges).
In February 2017, C2C took over the Cameron Lodges PPC campaign. With a smaller budget than their previous PPC campaigns with another agency, we were tasked with improving the Click-through rate (CTR) whilst lowering the overall ad spend.
In order to meet these objectives, we focused on –
- Creating engaging ad copy and using A/B testing to continually improve CTR
- Testing keyword match types to maximise the budget
- Introducing a negative keyword strategy to eliminate wasted spend
- Introducing ad extensions such as sitelinks and callouts into the campaigns
- CTR has increased by 10.12% in the months since we took over the campaign
- Cost Per Click has decreased by 5p
Check out the Cameron Lodges website here: http://www.cameronlodges.com/