Click2Convert were approached to redesign the existing easy-breaks.com website with a new design and layout, with improved functionality and high quality user experience. The old website was confusing and didn’t offer the best user journey. We took on the challenge to deliver an attractive new site that had clear calls to action, and promoted the stunning hotels and great offers.
With a clear understanding of what improvements had to be made, we implemented the following actions as part of the solution.
- We upgraded the brand styling to be eye-catching, modern and attractive, without completely changing the existing branding or colour palette.
- We designed and developed a component-led website, with some bespoke components that included an interactive hotel map with styling to match the main site branding.
- We integrated third party platforms to deliver the best possible user experience, including a Live Chat component for user assistance, and a bespoke Booking Engine component, which is styled to match the site design and branding.
- We set up appropriate goal tracking to monitor key calls to action and e-commerce integration.
- We created and configured form workflows to automatically send the appropriate team members emails with new form entries, and ensured the newsletter sign up details would automatically be added to their external database.
- We created copywriting for the entire site, and populated the site with strong imagery to promote the hotels and deals on offer. Using appropriate components suitable for the content, we established a casual and welcoming tone of voice to reflect the easy-breaks.com brand.
Through implementing the above actions, C2C improved the existing easy-breaks.com site to deliver a high quality user experience across website design, navigation and usability. We delivered a fresh website, with new and improved content that greatly reflects the friendly service that easy-breaks.com offers and showcases their beautiful hotel partners, located across Scotland.
Click here to check out the easy-breaks.com website for yourself.