In the beginning of 2021, Yourtex approached Click2Convert to create a stand-alone website for their British operations, Yourtex UK. We were briefed to design and build a website that will drive enquiries from brands across the UK looking for high quality, tailor made professional clothing. The website would also be a tool used by the owners to showcase their products and operations, as well as highlighting their range of bespoke services on offer.
Following various scoping sessions with Yourtex, we worked closely with the owners to implement the following solution.
- We designed and developed a responsive website that offers a high quality user experience across all devices and browsers.
- We created an intuitive component-led structure that provides a flowing user journey, with clear, consistent calls to action for contact form fills and newsletter sign ups.
- We created and configured form workflows to automatically send the owners emails with new form entries, and ensured the newsletter sign up details would automatically be added to an accessible database.
- With a unique Umbraco CMS design and development, we created a new bespoke colour palette and brand styling, which matched the existing branding, with a modern and eye-catching twist.
- We created copywriting for the entire site, and populated the site with strong imagery. Using appropriate components suitable for the content, we established a professional, yet friendly, tone of voice to reflect the Yourtex brand.
Through implementing the above actions, C2C delivered a first class user experience across website design, navigation and usability. We delivered a new site that strongly reflected the professionalism and quality of the services and products that Yourtex UK are known for.
Click here to check out the Yourtex UK website for yourself.
“We found Click2Convert extremely knowledgeable and always helpful - never too much to assist. They took time to fully understand our business and therefore were well placed to provide great advice and thought-provoking suggestions, which worked very well. Each staff member worked very effectively together, and we certainly got a team feeling when working on our project. As a result, we receive positive feedback on our website on a regular basis - great people and company to partner with - would highly recommend.”Billy McNeill Director