Manorview Hotels SEO
Click2Convert began working with Manorview Hotels at the beginning of 2021. We were tasked with growing their MICE leads & enquiries, as well as hotel bookings, using various digital channels. Keen to get started, we knew we could grow their organic search performance, for their existing group of websites, with a strong organic growth strategy.
Despite the impact of the ongoing pandemic and various lockdowns, we have been able to produce fantastic results, both month-on-month (MoM) and year-on-year (YoY).
Although 2020 figures were impacted by COVID restrictions, we have delivered significant uplift across KPIs compared to 2019, despite reduced consumer confidence to travel. Looking at our figures from December 2021, some highlights of our campaign include:
- Increased website visits across all properties by 150%, compared to December 2020, and 67% uplift compared to December 2019.
- 86% uplift in key website enquiries and room bookings across all properties, compared to December 2020, and 34% compared to 2019.
We achieved fantastic SEO results for Manorview Hotel properties through seizing a variety of opportunities, including:
- An initial keyword research project and sweep of all meta data across all websites. This was carried out to ensure that, from launch, each hotel location and its offerings were highly targeted to the target locations and demographics.
- Implementation of content quality improvements across sparse pages, including additional social proof content to aid trust, as well as boosting enquiries and bookings.
- Creating and building landing pages which target high-opportunity offerings and high demand search terms, to grow and develop into new and untapped markets.
- Local SEO development and improvement to capture a bigger share of location-based searches in target areas.
Get in touch today to discover how we can improve your organic search rankings to propel your brand in the digital space.
“Click2Convert look after our SEO, PPC and content management. I find them to be dependable, proactive and flexible. When we change marketing tactics (which is regularly during this covid scenario) they are responsive too. They are clearly knowledgeable – but are equally happy to explain things in non-techy terms where required! We enjoy working with them and they do feel like a true extension of our team. As a multiple venue operator, we throw a lot in their direction! But they are always happy, positive and responsive meaning they are great to work with.”Kirstin Watson Head of Marketing & Communications