No.26 By The Sea Website
No.26 By The Sea approached Click2Convert to make development and content updates to their website in order to improve overall user experience and aid conversion rate optimisation across desktop and mobile, using existing brand guidelines provided by the client.
With a clear understanding of the improvements that had to be made, we proposed and implemented the following actions as part of the solution.
- We improved the Information Architecture (IA) and sitemap structure to ensure the best, and most intuitive, user journey, with dedicated calls to action across the site to aid conversion.
- We made necessary development updates to the navigation to improve user experience, and implement new and improved branding.
- We added a newsletter sign-up component with third party integration.
- We made the addition of a blog section to the website to improve the site’s SEO ranking with the opportunity to produce quality keyword content.
- We ensured the site was responsive across all devices and browsers, making necessary rendering improvements on mobile.
- We created and populated the site with updated copy and imagery to reflect the brand, showcase the hotel offerings and meet the identified website requirements.
- The site was launched and tested to ensure all improvements and actions were successful.
Following the implementation of the above solution, C2C delivered a new and improved website for the launch and opening of No.26 By The Sea. We produced a site that delivered high quality user experience across design, navigation and usability, as well as developing a tone of voice that reflected the brand. Overall, the final product is a website that reflects the warm, welcoming environment of the hotel and showcases the beautiful rooms and surroundings that No.26 By The Sea has on offer.
Click here to check out the No.26 By The Sea website for yourself.