Piazza approached Click2Convert to design and develop a new website for their Italian restaurant in Oban. The objective was to provide an intuitive user journey for those who visit the website, whilst showcasing the restaurant and delicious food with a striking design.
With a clear understanding of the objectives, we proposed and implemented the following actions as part of the solution.
- We implemented a strategic Information Architecture (IA) to ensure the best, and most intuitive, user journey.
- We ensured the site has a clear navigation and dedicated calls to action across the site as part of our Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) focus.
- We implemented the restaurants branding including colour palette, font, logo and more.
- We added added clear links across the site allowing users to order takeaway food and make a reservation.
- We integrated a Google maps widget to provide accurate directions to Piazza, situated on the pier in Oban.
- We created and populated the site with memorable copy and imagery to reflect the brand, showcase the restaurant offerings and their iconic Oban Bay location.
- We added on page menus, for best user-experience, allowing the Piazza team to easily edit and update when required.
- Using the Squarespace CMS, component-led build, we were able to use a variety of components, using high quality images, and interesting layouts.
- We carried out testing throughout to ensure the site was responsive across all devices and browsers, making necessary rendering improvements across desktop and mobile.
- The site was launched and tested to ensure all improvements and actions were successful.
Click2Convert delivered a new, contemporary style website for Piazza in Oban. We produced a site that delivered first-class experience across design, navigation and usability.
Overall, the final product is a website that reflects the restaurant's location, welcoming atmosphere, and showcases their Italian dishes, known as Oban's finest pizza and pasta.
Click here to check out the Piazza website for yourself.